Welcome Back BBQ & Meet the Staff
Posted on August 30th, 2016
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 -
5:00 - 7:00pm
You are invited to join around the dinner table and break bread together as family @ ÉPK
This year's Meet the Staff and Welcome Back BBQ format will include a 30 minute meet and greet in your child's classroom as well as opportunities to meet the rest of ÉPK staff and fellow ÉPK families.
During the In-Class Meet and Greets, you will have the opportunity learn about grade level curricular outcomes, volunteering opportunities, communication and much more.
Outside of the In-Class Meet and Greet, you are invited to enjoy a meal, and visit with staff and ÉPK families. We also invite you to visit the chapel and enjoy a project walk through the library. Feel free to enjoy dinner before or after your In-Class Meet and Greet with your child`s teacher.
Merci to our School Council and many parents volunteers who will be serving dinner from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
The In-Class Meet and Greet Schedule is as follows:
- Kindergarten & Grade 1: In-Class Meet and Greet
- Grades 2-4: Dinner and Mingle
- Grade 2: In-Class Meet and Greet,
- Kindergarten & Grades 1, 3, 4: Dinner and Mingle
- Grade 3: In-Class Meet and Greet
- Kindergarten & Grade 1, 2, 4: Dinner and Mingle
- Grade 4: In-Class Meet and Greet
- Kindergarten, Grades 1-3: Dinner and Mingle
As this evening is an informal meet and greet, we kindly ask parents to schedule a meeting to meet with the teacher should you have questions specifically related to your child.
More specific details will be shared upon the start of school.